Super Furry Animals

jonodillieono

8 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

Anyone know if there's a section of Glastonbury where the furries might turn up? Me and my friends would love to see some furries

Anyway, they’re on a hiatus at the moment as far as I know. Gruff is still touring his last album and I’d imagine there’s a decent chance he’ll be there. Guess he could pop up at a number of stages.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Anyway, they’re on a hiatus at the moment as far as I know. Gruff is still touring his last album and I’d imagine there’s a decent chance he’ll be there. Guess he could pop up at a number of stages.

Upvote for getting on topic quickly.

Edited by mashedonmud

2 hours ago, henry bear said:

is 'henry bear' the name of your fursona. if so can i suggest 'horny bear' might be a better fit.

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

is 'henry bear' the name of your fursona. if so can i suggest 'horny bear' might be a better fit.

Mate, you can’t be criticising anyone’s username or avi for suitability, you’ve got a horrible real life version of known/strongly suspected massive dog nonce Mr Mime! 

He terrifies me ? If someone dresses up as him at Glastonbury I swear I’ll stalk him and take him down 

Edited by balti-pie