Minibus from Cumbria

ScottTelford

Hello,

Me and 5 of my friends have booked a minibus leaving West Cumbria on the Tuesday night and returning on Monday afternoon.

We've got 2 spare seats available (with plenty luggage space) for anyone who lives in Cumbria and doesn't mind meeting us on the way. If anyone is interested send me a message and we can discuss the cost and pickup details.

• 4 months later...

Hi Scott,

Mine and other's lift has fallen through and are looking for two spaces Glasto, there and back, The only problem, is we live in Birmingham. We have no problem of a late night/early morning start, its the best time to arrive at the festival. We would also be happy to pay more for the diversion!!

Roisin ?

On 6/14/2019 at 9:26 AM, Roisin175 said:

Hi Scott,

Mine and other's lift has fallen through and are looking for two spaces Glasto, there and back, The only problem, is we live in Birmingham. We have no problem of a late night/early morning start, its the best time to arrive at the festival. We would also be happy to pay more for the diversion!!

Roisin ?

Can you get to any of the services on the M6 in the Birmingham area? we`re coming down from Glasgow on the Tuesday and going back the Tuesday after the fest. PM me if any use to you.