Vampire Weekend Confirmed

stonedcircle

On 3/14/2019 at 5:05 PM, Matt42 said:

I’m sure it’s just a demographic thing. A festival which has little mix and Miley Cyrus as it’s headliners is going to have a crowd which probably won’t be interested in Vampire Weekend.

Little mix are not headling big weekend the 1975 are

36 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Just been sent a pre-sale code for the november tour. I can't really see it selling it out so I'm gonna chance it closer to the time when I know if I am employed or not so if anyone wants my code for whatever reason let me know.

If I could have it that would be great!

Love the new video for Sunflower, although the song is maybe not quite as good as Harmony Hall. Tempted to get tickets for November, but think i’ll wait till after Glastonbury. Don’t expect them to be that much in demand. But what a great band. Really looking forward to seeing them.

12 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Love the new video for Sunflower, although the song is maybe not quite as good as Harmony Hall. Tempted to get tickets for November, but think i’ll wait till after Glastonbury. Don’t expect them to be that much in demand. But what a great band. Really looking forward to seeing them.

Sunflower is such an earworm for me, found myself going Doob be doob  be do doob  all day like some sort of anthropomorphic crime solving dog

3 hours ago, Mardy said:

Same, will catch them at Glasto then make a decision whether to go again.

21 hours ago, Mardy said:

yep, 2 for 2 for the new tracks. I've liked them, but never too over-awed with them. they were one of the first bands that my young kid would recognize right off the bat and he got into them and I may take him to see them at Madison Square Garden, but perhaps it's my aging years, but i've just gone back and replayed lots of their earlier stuff and realize i appreciate them quite a bit more nowadays  - - a decade later - than I did previously. very very much looking forward to seeing them for a 3rd time on the farm ('10, '13 previously)