Vampire Weekend Confirmed

stonedcircle

12 minutes ago, grayfitz said:

Yup, Ed Sheeran opened the Swansea event one day last year, played at midday.

... And was billed second from the top. Not level with The Amazons (have they really grown that much? Feel like they were playing Jimmy's the other week) and below James Arthur (I thought we agreed as a nation to turn our collective backs on this awful dude?)

Just now, No Cars Go said:

Oh wow -  I was there the other day for a Record sale and I could have sworn it looked nothing like that!

Looks like enough room to have a shuffle along to Oxford Comma so all good.

There's two venues in EartH. The theatre and the hall. The picture above is the theatre. The hall is more like a 'standard' gig venue (it's where foals played the other day)

1 minute ago, No Cars Go said:

Oh wow -  I was there the other day for a Record sale and I could have sworn it looked nothing like that!

Looks like enough room to have a shuffle along to Oxford Comma so all good.

Earth has two spaces - one is the theatre, the other is a more traditional gig space.

4 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Smaller venues than I was expecting, although from what I read the arena tour last time didn't sell too well.

I’m poor as shit but really fancy that Manchester show. Expected them to downgrade from arenas after last time - them in arenas never seemed right to me anyway.

Can people please stop doing gigs at Victoria Warehouse please.

I worked at the manc arena show last time and got to find a seat and watch the last half an hour or so (I say 'got to', don't tell the arena) and it was weird. They were great and standing looked fun but must be grim having so many empty seats, looks even more cavernous. 

Also absolutely hate Birmingham Academy.   It's so badly designed that everyone tries to cram into the floor space.   You either end up ridiculously overcroweded in the floor or underneath the balconies where you can barely see or hear anything.

Think I'll have to give this a miss again sadly.

31 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Also absolutely hate Birmingham Academy.   It's so badly designed that everyone tries to cram into the floor space.   You either end up ridiculously overcroweded in the floor or underneath the balconies where you can barely see or hear anything.

Think I'll have to give this a miss again sadly.

It’s the old Dome nightclub, was never meant to be a gig venue.