Folk/Americana/Country at Glastonbury 2019

TheSheriff

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say a big thank you to this forum as I’d somehow missed out on Better Oblivion Community Centre until  reading about them here and they are fantastic. Just saw them in London this evening and it was great so cheers 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Did anyone see Kurt Vile this year and was he any good? I forgot he was on after foals and I wandered off.

Yeah, he was pretty good, i was in a bit of a strange mood having just bumped into my ex at the bottom of the Park, so a bit distracted, but i remember thinking it was alright, and good enough to distract me from the cockroaches scurrying around my brain at that point. Spoke to some people the next day who were raving about it as set of the weekend, but i wouldn’t go that far.

Actually, i’ve just checked, got the bbc footage here on the computer, but not even watched it back yet. Might give it a go this evening. Thanks for the bump.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Cheers! Might be worth finding a download of it so. Was raging with myself the next day when i realised id wandered off for no reason in particular.

If you can't find it , give me a shout and I'll pass it on to you