Folk/Americana/Country at Glastonbury 2019

TheSheriff

hard to really label it Americana but Little Steven & the Disciples of Soul's Europe jaunt which starts off May 16 has now been extended to June 23rd (france)...if they can just stay 5 more days. was thinking of just subtly asking him on twitter since he responds to just about anything 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, tevaburger said:

hard to really label it Americana but Little Steven & the Disciples of Soul's Europe jaunt which starts off May 16 has now been extended to June 23rd (france)...if they can just stay 5 more days. was thinking of just subtly asking him on twitter since he responds to just about anything 

Do it. Thats a party on the West Holts. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/22/2019 at 3:49 PM, Jay.driscoll said:

Would really love to see Ashleigh Mcbride there... not sure if she’s ever played before? But really enjoying her music....

Saw her at C2C Sunday - amazing set - really enjoyed it.

On 3/8/2019 at 1:23 PM, actionstations said:

If anyone in here is coming to C2C at the O2 this weekend, my band's playing a couple of sets!

Saturday on the Big Entrance Stage at 11:50am

Sunday on the Icon Stage at 11:40am

Trying to get an Avalon Café set at Glasto, no word yet though...

New vid here if anyone's curious!

Popped over to see you guys too - again really enjoyed it! Hope you get the Glasto gig. C2C is a great "indoor" festival - my first time there, but a really great day with a lot of music to see.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, folkpunk said:

Saw her at C2C Sunday - amazing set - really enjoyed it.

Popped over to see you guys too - again really enjoyed it! Hope you get the Glasto gig. C2C is a great "indoor" festival - my first time there, but a really great day with a lot of music to see.

Nice one, man, thanks for coming to see us! :)

It was our first time there too, bit of an exhausting weekend but got really positive responses from loads of people and sold loads of CDs in the shop :D

If you fancy catching us again, tour dates here, next London show is 11th April at 229 (Great Portland Street): https://www.morganway.co.uk/tour

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 10:11 AM, The Nal said:

Neko Case please.

Last date currently scheduled is still 6.21-23 KENT, UK BLACK DEER FESTIVAL

https://nekocase.com/tour

only date as well over here...surely/hopeful there's more in the week after...

in other news, the Little Steven & Disciples of Soul hope is gone. That June 23rd Paris final Euro date is now followed by something in Syracuse, NY on the 29th. 

6 hours ago, tevaburger said:

only date as well over here...surely/hopeful there's more in the week after...

in other news, the Little Steven & Disciples of Soul hope is gone. That June 23rd Paris final Euro date is now followed by something in Syracuse, NY on the 29th. 

Shame, would've been a great West Holts party. 

On 3/14/2019 at 6:12 PM, Wooderson said:

Little Steven’s crü one of the best gigs I saw last year.

Well maybe we will get the real thing on the Acoustic/Avalon stage!

New Springsteen song out tomorrow! Hello Sunshine with album out June 14th and rumoured solo tour October.

He's gone full Glenn Campbell judging by the single!

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Harry49 said:

Well maybe we will get the real thing on the Acoustic/Avalon stage!

New Springsteen song out tomorrow! Hello Sunshine with album out June 14th and rumoured solo tour October.

He's gone full Glenn Campbell judging by the single!

Link?

Actually here it is

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ik70rgwt1c9mcg/Hello Sunshine.mp3?dl=0

One for @eFestivals to get teary eyed to. 

Edited by The Nal

19 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Looking forward to seeing Jade Bird at Glasto, listened to her debut and I love it. Two sets by the looks of things as well ?

Yes, did my usual google search of acts and jade bird sounded great. Just have to wait and hope there isn’t any clashes, which of course there will be , 

27 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Looking forward to seeing Jade Bird at Glasto, listened to her debut and I love it. Two sets by the looks of things as well ?

Other that the Avalon, do we know where else she’s playing?

It will be good to catch her at the festival, she’s playing quite big venues on her UK tour later in the year.