Maribou State

GoonerRob

6 hours ago, eFestivals said:

exceedingly good. :D 

Get in! 

I managed to miss them on tour last year and not get tickets for this year either. Nightmare. 

Remember getting a group to go see them at Parklife years back and they all loved it! Between them and Todd Terje I nailed my recommendations that weekend. 

On 1/24/2019 at 9:32 AM, GoonerRob said:

Hi All 

Know they've played before (but ive never seen them) - been listening to their new album "Kingdoms in colour" and I'm a bit obsessed with it - what's the chances they will get a decent slot this year

Many thanks for helping me discover them and i am now slightly obsessing about this album, it's awesome

many thanks

carry on

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/1/2019 at 12:11 PM, shuttlep said:

Many thanks for helping me discover them and i am now slightly obsessing about this album, it's awesome

many thanks

carry on

This is a bit off topic but its been bugging me for ages....who or what is a "shuttlep"? Is it a word or acronym? Or maybe an in-joke? :blink::scratchhead:

On 2/1/2019 at 1:41 PM, Badlands said:

Someone on the WH thread reckons third down on Saturday.

Perfect for a sunset spot.

Yes! I would take this or the Park, sunset would be luuuuurvely

Edited by Sasperella

4 hours ago, Sasperella said:

This is a bit off topic but its been bugging me for ages....who or what is a "shuttlep"? Is it a word or acronym? Or maybe an in-joke? :blink::scratchhead:

it is an old email address I used to have for a company i used to work for, it just sort of stuck, used it for twitter and a few other things.

may be i should start lying and come up with a really cool answer, like when i met Mick Jagger he gave me the nick name. 

if anyone asks, Mick Jagger gave it to me when we hung out after a gig 

39 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

if anyone asks, Mick Jagger gave it to me when we hung out after a gig 

Well that is what you remember anyway, cus man that was one wild night. He certainly knows how to party still. And where you woke up the next morning - best not to go there really

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, James_Glasto_LDn said:

i'm hearing that Maribou will play West Holts stage this year!! 

that's not new news. You'll find it said in this thread and others weeks ago, and rumoured like that on the rumours page.

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/2019/lineup.shtml

They're playing 3rd from top on the Saturday.

Edited by eFestivals

1 hour ago, James_Glasto_LDn said:

Good morning to you too! :) 

Just adding that I've heard it again from a friend of the band this week. Won't post next time though, don't worry. 

Hey don’t be silly. Any info is very welcome.

But it was fair to point out that the MS info was already on here, including in this same thread.

Be great to find out, for example, who’s on before them.