RarerThanDandyB

Foals

Thought the last one was a dud, but this one is even worse. Feels very uninspired.

Somehow Foals never made a truly great album from start to finish (I my opinion).

Definitely thinking that I wrote off Neptune as a disappointment a bit too soon. It is very big.

I’m finding that Like Lightning does zero for me however - probably the only lowlight.

The little harmonic vamp that plays throughout Dreaming Of hasn’t left my head since yesterday. Even while sleeping, quite appropriately. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Emily Eavis dropping likes on Yannis’ Instagram posts. I’m taking it as confirmation they’re headlining, come at me!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c46c2a7bcae9eaf15e

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

Everything Everything are supporting them in London and Birmingham. Get them both on the farm next June please.

Bass player from EE plays with Foals live doesn't he?

Just now, Homer said:

Bass player from EE plays with Foals live doesn't he?

He did this year but he's going back to Everything Everything next year so I guess Foals will have another new bassist.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

He did this year but he's going back to Everything Everything next year so I guess Foals will have another new bassist.

Not exactly Pete Best, but their original bass player really seemed to jump ship at the wrong time!

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

Calling @Superscally...

Just now, dentalplan said:

Shall we have a sweepstake of which NME ‘class of 2009’ indie band the new bassist comes from?

I'm calling Klaxons.

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Shall we have a sweepstake of which NME ‘class of 2009’ indie band the new bassist comes from?

Can I have first dibs on Mark 'Thunderthumbs' King please?

20 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Go Tribes!

They did get Felix White from the Maccabees to play guitar for them recently, so they could be a decent shout...

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Foals on track to have their first number 1 album, and therefore finally allowed to headline Glastonbury Festival!!!

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 18.02.52.png

Tbf they were midweek no. 1 on their last three albums.

James Arthur does bigger spotify streaming numbers than most past-Glastonbury headliners, and many rumoured ones for next year too, so I'd be amazed if he doesn't nab no.1 by the end of the week.