Foals

RarerThanDandyB

2 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Oh good, I'll try that one, I'd started What Went Down and...unsure.

Thanks!

Their sound doesn’t vary too much between those albums so maybe they’re just not for you, but What Went Down was a bit of a disappointing album so Holy Fire is definitely the better bet if you’re just going with one album. 

4 hours ago, alexshep said:

I know it’s a little short notice but have 2 spare physical tickets for tonight with support from Shame at Kensington Olympia if anyone is interested? Happy to take £30 for the pair

These never sold.. VERRRY late notice but if anyone wants 2 foals tickets for FREE tonight please let me know! Can meet outside venue. Would be a shame for them to go to waste

6 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Seen some great videos from last night and getting pretty jealous. In Boreham Wood tomorrow and had no plans to go to Foals tomorrow but if anyone has 2 tickets to sell let me know! 

If you check their Twitter they’re giving free tickets away by leaving them around london. Latest ones are in a phone booth on Fulham road! 

On 4/29/2022 at 6:24 PM, alexshep said:

These never sold.. VERRRY late notice but if anyone wants 2 foals tickets for FREE tonight please let me know! Can meet outside venue. Would be a shame for them to go to waste

The one time i don't sit on efestivals all day. Spare gig tickets thread might have been better for this also 🙂 

18 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

If you check their Twitter they’re giving free tickets away by leaving them around london. Latest ones are in a phone booth on Fulham road! 

Ah thanks but unfortunately don’t live in London. Only down tomorrow for a football match so thought I’d see if I could get Foals tickets as well. Cheers anyway! 

I went on Monday night. Absolutely brilliant.

Sound was awesome, good crowd. Felt like lots of space and we were only about 15 people back.

My first big gig since lockdown and I’ve seen enough to say they are going to smash it next month!

Have included my obligatory 1x photo so I remember attending the gig.

5F65E55F-FEEE-4E3C-A472-82AC51F2AA54.jpeg