Foals

RarerThanDandyB

19 hours ago, Acid Loafers said:

53533214_10156111936873531_1738487639117

Oh god, if they can just keep Black Gold for London. I might die.

The transition that they do between Olyimpic Airways and My Number is so good, so I hope they bring that back. All this setlist is missing is Snake Oil and Cassius. 

9 minutes ago, TKOCF said:

The transition that they do between Olyimpic Airways and My Number is so good, so I hope they bring that back. All this setlist is missing is Snake Oil and Cassius. 

I thought Cassius really didn't fit when they played it headlining Reading - felt really out of place in their set now.

Edited by briddj

1 minute ago, thrillhouse188 said:

I'd have though they're (sadly) done with those sort of tracks? I seem to remember they played Hummer on the Holy Fire tour, 2 more albums and there surely just isn't room anymore 

Yeah its even less likely they'll bring back a b-side as well but I can dream.

Although that said I don;t know if or when I'll ever see them again so its not much of an issue. 

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

They were playing Hummer on the WWD tour, think they played Cassius a couple of times too.

I saw them during the Holy Fire tour and they didn’t play either, they did play Electric Bloom though 

Went to 6 shows during WWD, and I didnt get to see Hummer :(

3 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

They were playing Hummer on the WWD tour, think they played Cassius a couple of times too.

I saw them during the Holy Fire tour and they didn’t play either, they did play Electric Bloom though 

Cassius was dropped for nearly five years, yeah (below). But Hummer has always cropped up here and there on every tour.

image.png.bd2aa2cf4e3229ad9cdcb2007a6810ee.png

Edinburgh so mental last night! A tremendous, violent mosh happened time and time again in the middle of the floor — was surprised that didn’t develop into a major fight thank god.

Started 8:35pm, finished 10:15pm to be exact — this with Olympic Airways added so the reported Manchester showtime above on this thread is approximate I guess. No support.

50 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

Bought the check page membership, but didn't realise that you can't add pages to be monitored. Sent the admin email address an email to add - https://www.twickets.live/event/1095737243303157760

as stuie already knows, unfortunately check page wasn't suitable to monitor twickets, because checkpage doesn't work when the page content is generated via javascript.

(I guess it could be modified so that it worked with javascript but I just don't have the time).

So he's been refunded.

New albums great, lots more stood out on first play compared to WWD. Nothing really screamed Headliner material there but I'm still gunning for them to do it at some point so we don't have another tedious Killers argument. 

Syrup was the standout track for me.

Bring on part 2.

4 minutes ago, priest17 said:

New albums great, lots more stood out on first play compared to WWD. Nothing really screamed Headliner material there but I'm still gunning for them to do it at some point so we don't have another tedious Killers argument. 

Syrup was the standout track for me.

Bring on part 2.

If syrup isn’t about a bloke in a wig I’ll be disappointed. 

• Upvote 1