Foals

RarerThanDandyB

9 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Trying not to get too excited as they give out a lot of 5* reviews (inc. what went down), but hearing that there'll be a large Antidotes/TLF sounding presence is getting me hyped ?

"From ‘Two Steps, Twice’ to ‘My Number’ and ‘What Went Down’, the band have their fair share of festival anthems that can unite main stages across the globe, but one listen to ‘In Degrees’ and it tops the lot."

Well, this has hyped me right up

25 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

Anyone at Gorilla tonight?? Can you let me know what time foals started playing. Going to Edinburgh tomorrow and don't want to be late 

8.30pm, finished 10.15pm after encore

6 songs from new LP, all sounding amazing. Great mix from back catalogue, Providence sounding bigger than ever. 

Unreal.

3 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

8.30pm, finished 10.15pm after encore

6 songs from new LP, all sounding amazing. Great mix from back catalogue, Providence sounding bigger than ever. 

Unreal.

Is White Onions a heavy song? Because if there's 5 heavy songs in a row, I don't know how I'll be able to survive.

34 minutes ago, patrickh said:

Anyone with any news on tickets for London on Thursday hit me up!

One came on Twickets yesterday and was on my phone literally as the notification came out but missed out on it

Haha same thing happened for me. Twickets is great but literally impossible for things like this. Think you need 0.0001 second reaction when that alert comes through. Fingers crossed for both of us. 

59 minutes ago, patrickh said:

One came on Twickets yesterday and was on my phone literally as the notification came out but missed out on it

24 minutes ago, mpdow2 said:

Twickets is great but literally impossible for things like this. Think you need 0.0001 second reaction when that alert comes through. Fingers crossed for both of us. 

Good luck guys. A tip I'd give if you're reaaaally keen:

On Twickets a ticket will be listed before you receive any notifications. I previously sold a spare ticket on there for Major Lazer, and was with a friend who had a ticket but hadn't taken his alert off. It was listed and sold pretty much instantly before he received the notification. Similarly, I bought an Idles tickets off there in Oct from someone who I'd arranged with on Twitter. He told me he'd list it at 20:00, so I refreshed the search tickets area and was able to nab it successfully before I received the notification that a ticket was listed. 

Now, I believe there's an app/program that you can use which automatically track any changes to web-page. I've heard a few on here have been really lucky and got Glastonbury tickets in secret announced sales using this. I believe @eFestivals runs this, and it's a £5 a month I think (probably less than any pint you'd buy at the venue if you did get a ticket!). No guarantees anymore will go up but probably worth looking into if you're desperate to be there?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Good luck guys. A tip I'd give if you're reaaaally keen:

On Twickets a ticket will be listed before you receive any notifications. I previously sold a spare ticket on there for Major Lazer, and was with a friend who had a ticket but hadn't taken his alert off. It was listed and sold pretty much instantly before he received the notification. Similarly, I bought an Idles tickets off there in Oct from someone who I'd arranged with on Twitter. He told me he'd list it at 20:00, so I refreshed the search tickets area and was able to nab it successfully before I received the notification that a ticket was listed. 

Now, I believe there's an app/program that you can use which automatically track any changes to web-page. I've heard a few on here have been really lucky and got Glastonbury tickets in secret announced sales using this. I believe @eFestivals runs this, and it's a £5 a month I think (probably less than any pint you'd buy at the venue if you did get a ticket!). No guarantees anymore will go up but probably worth looking into if you're desperate to be there?

Another tip - Twickets tweet the ticket availability and link to buy before the email alerts are sent out so if super keen set up twitter alerts on your phone and you'll be alerted a few minutes before you would by email. Has worked for me in the past with shows that are in high demand

• Upvote 1

I'm so glad the Manchester date is out of the way now, was an annoying 6 days of constantly looking out for tickets. Didn't manage it but you can't do them all.

There were people on facebook and twitter offering to pay between £100-£500 which is frankly nuts.