Foals

RarerThanDandyB

1 minute ago, stylishkids said:

Only one wanted 1 ticket for this but accidentally bought 2 out of habit so I’ve one going spare if anyone’s after a single. It’s for the London date

I better give it another go with my mate tomorrow rather than ditching him but if unsuccessful and nobody takes this off your hands before then, I'd be very interested, cheers!

11 minutes ago, stylishkids said:

Only one wanted 1 ticket for this but accidentally bought 2 out of habit so I’ve one going spare if anyone’s after a single. It’s for the London date

That would be amazing. 2 out of 3 mates got tickets so we are missing 1 :)

1 minute ago, thrillhouse188 said:

@ anyone who got tickets, any tips for tomorrow? ? Had the page open at 8:30 and was refreshing from about 5 to 9, as said I got the drop down box to select number of tickets 3 times (at 9, 9:08 and 9:16), but just said tickets not available wouldn't let me go any further ?

Just luck really. Remember to be refreshing again from 9.06 as tickets are re-released that were not bought.

Also, if you get to put your number of tickets in and it says sold out, just keep refreshing that new page as the system will remember you have requested 1 or 2, thus if they do come back up you will get straight into the booking page and not have to waste those key seconds on the dropdown.

• Upvote 1

Martini you’re welcome to have it if you’re not successful tomorrow. Mpdow2, if martini does manage to picket up a couple of tickets, it’s yours. JSmurphy, sorry I’ve gotta for the first reply strategy but if they both pick tickets up in the general sale tomorrow then you’re obviously welcome to it. 

Hopefully you’ll all pick tickets up tomorrow anyway ?. Be a twickets job then but thought I’d offer it here first 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, stylishkids said:

Martini you’re welcome to have it if you’re not successful tomorrow. Mpdow2, if martini does manage to picket up a couple of tickets, it’s yours. JSmurphy, sorry I’ve gotta for the first reply strategy but if they both pick tickets up in the general sale tomorrow then you’re obviously welcome to it. 

Hopefully you’ll all pick tickets up tomorrow anyway ?. Be a twickets job then but thought I’d offer it here first 

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.