Foals

RarerThanDandyB

Loving On The Luna - has a TLF vibe. I like Exits too so I'm pumped for this new album. 

Gonna try for the Earth gig and if I don't get tickets, I'll see if Ally Pally is still on sale. I have been pinning my hopes on them playing Glastonbury again but not sure I wanna take that risk anymore. 

Edited by TomViolence

49 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Gorilla's website. 

That's obviously sans booking fee 

How obvious! Thanks bud. 

Just noticed that on the gigs and tours website it says that general sale will be on the 28th February - the day after the presale.

Surely all of the tickets are going to be snapped up in the presale.... aren't they? 

Just now, TheFullShaboo said:

How obvious! Thanks bud. 

Just noticed that on the gigs and tours website it says that general sale will be on the 28th February - the day after the presale.

Surely all of the tickets are going to be snapped up in the presale.... aren't they? 

There's only a certain amount put aside for presale.

6 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

How obvious! Thanks bud. 

There’ll only be about 10 tickets in the presale. Given that it’s an open, no purchase necessary presale you may have more chance of getting one in the main sale.

On 2/15/2019 at 9:01 AM, Havors said:

I'm a bit baffled as to what you mean by meh for foals? Like the album should be 10 songs like One step Two step? or Inhaler? or something?? 

I'm loving On the Luna it is classic Foals to be honest. 

I mean exactly what I say. They don't stand out when compared to their back catalogue. The new single does have a lot more going for it that Exits.

Edited by D-Low

On 2/15/2019 at 9:16 AM, BlackZeppelin said:

We're going on the Saturday before,  just in case they don't play Glasto, but really think they would be brilliant headlining one of the stages,  and would prefer them to the Killers on the Pyramid if Emily would give them the gig.

I reckon they have a dozen really good songs and a couple of  brilliant ones.

If there are a few to add to that off the double album, they could easily hold down the Saturday night on the Pyramid. Would be a huge party atmosphere.

When i saw how their tour dates worked out, i was pretty confident they were going to play. however, im getting slowly more doubtful about it. I could potentially see a secret set in the John Peel Stage, which would be class. 

i would 100% give them a chance to headline, like you said they have enough songs to be a success. definitely create a massive atmosphere!   

• Upvote 1