Foals

RarerThanDandyB

18 hours ago, Honeybane said:

Where else can you see them?

Any of their gigs??? Not sure how them headlining 2 festivals makes them a shoe in to headline other at glasto..... zero logic there. 

Not that I dont think they wont or shouldn't. I bloody hope they do... them and Vampire weekend. 

3 minutes ago, august1 said:

the logic if they were playing IOW or R&L they'd be exclusive at 1 big fest, the fact they are doing medium festivals which will sell well and are doing the rounds makes them more likely for Glasto, but not at the top table.

For me it's the Glastonbury shaped hole in their tour dates between their last UK show in Bournemouth on 26th June and their Dublin show on 2nd July, think it's pretty likely at this point. I'm thinking Other headliner on the Friday.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Superunknown said:

For me it's the Glastonbury shaped hole in their tour dates between their last UK show in Bournemouth on 26th June and their Dublin show on 2nd July, think it's pretty likely at this point. I'm thinking Other headliner on the Friday.

I'm thinking you're very likely correct, no way are they going to put them on again The Cure....tbh I'm unsure it should be Other headliner and not sub. Regardless of my thoughts to them it's not a glowing choice of options is it in Stormzy, Foals or Orbital

9 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I'm thinking you're very likely correct, no way are they going to put them on again The Cure....tbh I'm unsure it should be Other headliner and not sub. Regardless of my thoughts to them it's not a glowing choice of options is it in Stormzy, Foals or Orbital

Would be great for me as nobody would clash with the Foals then happy days. 

6 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

They would headline it but they could sub it, they were only that level a few years ago. They sold their reading day but it was when tickets were right down to £66 a day ticket with fees.

You might not like Foals (why btw?) but they’re clearly too big to be considered to sub the Other stage. And £66 is hardly massively discounted. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Martini Police said:

You might not like Foals (why btw?) but they’re clearly too big to be considered to sub the Other stage. And £66 is hardly massively discounted. 

It is when you consider the prices now. I'm fairness this is quite a good account because usually I'd not have even give them JP headliner. I think they are shite but that's nothing to do with the size I'd put them to, as I say probably other headliner but bands have done more than them and subbed it.

16 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

It is when you consider the prices now. I'm fairness this is quite a good account because usually I'd not have even give them JP headliner. I think they are shite but that's nothing to do with the size I'd put them to, as I say probably other headliner but bands have done more than them and subbed it.

Do you constantly write all this shite out or do u pay someone to do it for you 

On 2/6/2019 at 9:34 AM, Havors said:

Any of their gigs??? Not sure how them headlining 2 festivals makes them a shoe in to headline other at glasto..... zero logic there. 

Not that I dont think they wont or shouldn't. I bloody hope they do... them and Vampire weekend. 

you.missed.the.point.

40 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

Do you constantly write all this shite out or do u pay someone to do it for you 

Judging by your rep I'm not sure your comments go down the best so maybe look at yourself before others eh

26 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

Wasn't that the price of all day tickets then?

They went down in price for a couple of years and have now gone back up, a rise of £10 again is still quite substantial and the Foos day is £15 dearer before fees than that period, not massively far off it's highest day ticket point. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5

34 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Judging by your rep I'm not sure your comments go down the best so maybe look at yourself before others eh

They went down in price for a couple of years and have now gone back up, a rise of £10 again is still quite substantial and the Foos day is £15 dearer before fees than that period, not massively far off it's highest day ticket point. 

my rep is damaged because i thought slaves could headline latitude 2015. I was wrong. I look back and laugh.

Your rep is damaged because you sprout shite 24/7

• Upvote 1