shoegaze

Mash011

56 minutes ago, Trout Mask Replica said:

No it isn't 

Hello Trout Mask Replica,

I've had a smoke, so am unsure if I'm stating the obvious here, or not. On the assumption that I'm not, I need to say that you missed a golden opportunity there to get in to the pantomime spirit of things ie. you could have said 'Oh, no it isn't'.

Regarding shoegazing - It doesn't matter where someone stares, does it? Well, as long as it's not at someone else's face in a menacing manner, kind of thing etc. Shoegazing is as much a performance as any other, I would have thought. If anything, it promotes the music over the 'act', I'd be inclined to think. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Mash011 said:

mac would fucking hate shoegaze. pure jabroni music. 

Motion that we cannot impart our views (particularly those that are ridiculously wrong) onto beloved fictional characters, in order to legitimise them, is carried

giphy.gif

On 1/18/2019 at 8:16 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Trout Mask Replica,

I've had a smoke, so am unsure if I'm stating the obvious here, or not. On the assumption that I'm not, I need to say that you missed a golden opportunity there to get in to the pantomime spirit of things ie. you could have said 'Oh, no it isn't'.

Regarding shoegazing - It doesn't matter where someone stares, does it? Well, as long as it's not at someone else's face in a menacing manner, kind of thing etc. Shoegazing is as much a performance as any other, I would have thought. If anything, it promotes the music over the 'act', I'd be inclined to think. 

I love you yog old son but in the interest of being completely correct which seems to be a thing at the moment I have to correct your statement just a little. 

You can't, as you said look anywhere apart from the face in menacing manner but you should also not look in any manner nowadays especially a dribbling manner at. 

Lady's boobs.. Guiltily 

Lady's legs.. Guiltily 

Lady's ankles... My mates favourite 

Lady's hair.. My favourite 

Lady's.. Lovely lady's cos they are lovely just don't stare 

And what ever you do do not touch any knees.. Obviously 

.... In the interest of fairness if your are a lady just swap the analogy around the same goes for the lbgtxyz community 

Nowadays yog it can upset almost anyone if you were to do almost anything.. As far as shoe gazing goes well that's just ridiculous unless you had something stupid on your feet. 

Also how can one tell you are shoe gazing.. You may be secretly leg staring... Who can tell.... 

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

I love you yog old son but in the interest of being completely correct which seems to be a thing at the moment I have to correct your statement just a little. 

You can't, as you said look anywhere apart from the face in menacing manner but you should also not look in any manner nowadays especially a dribbling manner at. 

Lady's boobs.. Guiltily 

Lady's legs.. Guiltily 

.... In the interest of fairness if your are a lady just swap the analogy around the same goes for the lbgtxyz community 

Nowadays yog it can upset almost anyone if you were to do almost anything.. As far as shoe gazing goes well that's just ridiculous unless you had something stupid on your feet. 

Also how can one tell you are shoe gazing.. You may be secretly leg staring... Who can tell.... 

What mate

13 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Lady's boobs.. Guiltily 

Lady's legs.. Guiltily 

this post is the best thing to ever come out of shoegaze. truly powerful.

59 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Lady's boobs.. Guiltily 

Lady's legs.. Guiltily 

So this is what My Bloody Valentine are really singing.