Fake or real ,line up poster 2019

PetePie

1 hour ago, PetePie said:

Just been sent this no mention of it on Glastonbury web site ,  fake or leaked ? What do you lot reckon . Sorry if this has already been talked about 

81BFD443-A0C5-4361-AA26-2CC3B77D61D0.jpeg

If it is real it's a BAD line-up.. Pauls in USA 

Edited by guypjfreak

47 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Kudos for taking it in good humour tho my man. If I had a pound for every time somebody got stroppy about this sort of thing, well I wouldn't have to be busting my hump on here for a living every day.

Ha ha lol , it’s banter , I get it , some don’t like you said , but Glad to hear it’s fake , because that is one dire line up ,  ...I won’t take my coat of just yet 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, PetePie said:

Ha ha lol , it’s banter , I get it , some don’t like you said , but Glad to hear it’s fake , because that is one dire line up ,  ...I won’t take my coat of just yet 

Here ya go @PetePie, it was made by @Mattymooz off of here, the version sent to yo missed off the crucial bit at the bottom. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

not that a real poster would leak from Glasto - none ever has in the 20 years I've been sat here (they have for other fests) - but I'm now in the position to identify at-least some claims of line-up, from bands I know are playing but which haven't been mentioned by anyone.

Is it anyone interesting/good