Outbreak 2019

justanothername

2 hours ago, justanothername said:

Anyway I'm hoping for Ceremony, Title Fight and Incendiary but guessing that's highly unlikely :lol: 

Heard that Title Fight are doing it (again) this year, although with no activity from their camp for at least a year I'm not sure that's likely.

I'd come up for Title Fight & Ceremony. 
Could be Counterparts and or Citizen, they're both at Groezrock that weekend.

Edited by huntyyy

23 hours ago, huntyyy said:

Heard that Title Fight are doing it (again) this year, although with no activity from their camp for at least a year I'm not sure that's likely.

I'd come up for Title Fight & Ceremony. 
Could be Counterparts and or Citizen, they're both at Groezrock that weekend.

Title Fight did only do like 9 shows in 2017 with Outbreak being their only European show so I don't think it's totally out of the question for them just to come over for Outbreak if they're planning on coming more active towards the end of the year. I saw Couterparts and Citizen and I do think they're with a shout and I'd say Employed to Serve are as well. Not a fan of Citizen but wouldn't mind the other two.

Edited by justanothername

No photo description available.

Compared to previous years Comeback Kid headlining (are they headlining) is pretty underwhelming and I'm not a huge fan of Citizen so I may give this a miss though I really want to see Candy and it's been a while since I saw Defeater so maybe a few more bands could push me.

Edited by justanothername