Idles

fuzzy_logic

• 2 weeks later...

They were triumphant at Eden Sessions, fantastic atmosphere. Can’t wait to see them again. Tracks off ultra mono were great live. So many tracks to choose from now that they’ve dropped bangers like I’m Scum and Well Done and the crowd were still singing along to everything they belted out. Ears are still ringing nearly 48 hours later 😃

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Skelts said:

They were triumphant at Eden Sessions, fantastic atmosphere. Can’t wait to see them again. Tracks off ultra mono were great live. So many tracks to choose from now that they’ve dropped bangers like I’m Scum and Well Done and the crowd were still singing along to everything they belted out. Ears are still ringing nearly 48 hours later 😃

I was there too, absolutely brilliant night. They get better and better. I'm battered and bruised but in the best way, best night I've had in years! 

• Like 1

Yep, top night at Eden. Is it bad that I was glad that they did not make the set Ultra Mono heavy. I was well pleased that they played Danny Nedelko after hearing they left it off their Wide Awake set, now that was special.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

It was a top tier set list. They played heel/heal too which is very rare and one of their best tracks live. The crowd were really hyped and friendly, we met the drummers mum who was definitely brave to be near the mosh pit! Respect.received_3133373516884725.thumb.jpeg.b9551b6d4f43c6193a011691ba05e7d9.jpeg

Great picture. Mosh pit was great, I can’t be far out of that picture! Loved it. Agree, the crowd were really friendly

13 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

what is it with you and being almost in pictures 🙂 

Here's another 'almost' story.  The day after the gig, I was doing the zip lining and other extreme stuff at Eden Project and the staff there said that if I'd been there at around 5pm the day before, I'd have been doing it alongside the band.  So close, gutted!

Something is coming. Could be new music, they have been in the studio recently - especially as they've deleted all other posts on Instagram. Be strange if it was as their tour for Ultra Mono isn't out in full until January!

Screenshot_20210924-163837~2.png

2 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Something is coming. Could be new music, they have been in the studio recently - especially as they've deleted all other posts on Instagram. Be strange if it was as their tour for Ultra Mono isn't out in full until January!

Screenshot_20210924-163837~2.png

Apparently they are at 2000Trees next year, it could be a string of festival dates?

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

I’m not sure of the legitimacy so possibly take this with a pinch of salt but somebody on Reddit is claiming that they have a new album out before the end of the year called Crawler.

They have said few times that they worked on a lot of music over the last 12 months so it's very possible!

49 minutes ago, jump said:

So it was just 2000 Trees. IDLES and Thrice make for an awesome pair of headliners.

Poster-master-MK2-07-1024x381.jpg

Is that Jimmy Eat's current logo? I used to love them but I can't forgive them if they think that R is acceptable typology.

2 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Is that Jimmy Eat's current logo? I used to love them but I can't forgive them if they think that R is acceptable typology.

Their other logo was JEW, I prefer the one they are using now.