Idles

fuzzy_logic

IDLES at Shambala this weekend.... sadly I will not be in attendance.

I swear I'm this fucking close to smashing £65 on a ticket for Barrowlands (although this would involve giving money to StubHub). Have signed up for alerts on Twickets. I'm such a fool for not just buying two while at Glastonbury and trying to convince someone to come with me after. 

• 2 months later...

IDLES Live at the Bataclan is available to pre-order, and it's limited in its pressing.

https://www.idlesband.com/collection/music/le-bataclan-live/

My wife has pre-ordered me a copy as part of my Christmas present; although I don't know which colour.

Can't wait to catch them again in December.

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

IDLES Live at the Bataclan is available to pre-order, and it's limited in its pressing.

https://www.idlesband.com/collection/music/le-bataclan-live/

My wife has pre-ordered me a copy as part of my Christmas present; although I don't know which colour.

Can't wait to catch them again in December.

Cheers for the heads up, ordered ?

On 10/31/2019 at 3:14 PM, FuzzyDunlop said:

Gutted I didn't take my phone to Glastonbury and get a ticket for their Manchester December gig. The Park set was great.

Same. I've been desperately trying to get tickets for Barrowlands. I've got twickets alerts on my phone and email. A few are coming through but even on the two occassions I've pressed buy the instant the message alert came through they were already "being bought my another buyer". So frustrating! 

Anyone have any more luck with the alerts on twickets?

6 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I should have a spare for Manchester should @FuzzyDunlop still need it. If anyone else wants it if he doesn’t then message me. 

If he doesn't, my mate will buy it - I'm going but I've only got two tickets and a third friend who wants to come. 

Cheers, obviously see what @FuzzyDunlop says first. Thanks. 

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

If he doesn't, my mate will buy it - I'm going but I've only got two tickets and a third friend who wants to come. 

Cheers, obviously see what @FuzzyDunlop says first. Thanks. 

That’s all good. If he doesn’t want it, yeah he can have it.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 12:41 PM, dentalplan said:

I remember when I posted one of their videos on here before the debut came out, it got a downvote*. I don't care about those things but I find it funny now how things have changed and you get at least four upvotes for saying "Idles are good".

*it was probably accidental but I got a story to tell.

On 7/28/2019 at 12:44 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

Idles are good.

You were right, but it took over three months.

• Upvote 1