Idles

fuzzy_logic

9 minutes ago, mario man said:

Anyone else balling their eyes out during that? Bloody hell! I’m 43 for fucks sake 

Me! It was epic. Everything I hoped it would be.

Anyone here that didn’t go to see them dropped a massive clanger. 

If I was at there, and at The Park, a big part of me would have dragged me to Shangers. But even on TV that Park set was special.

I'm going to Kendal Calling, they clash with Doves, how shiiiit!

15 minutes ago, Chinaski_ said:

Really don't get the fuss, heard it all before and done better with originality. "Owen Jones The Band" basically, white middle class men preaching at us. 

This take has been done before and better tbf.

Don’t really get why peeps care about them being apparently middle class if their hearts and heads are in the right place and you agree with what they’re saying - Glastonbury is kept alive by middle class people like that. And it’s not like those naysayers are instead flocking to ‘working class festivals’ or rallying round ‘working class bands’.

32 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

This take has been done before and better tbf.

Don’t really get why peeps care about them being apparently middle class if their hearts and heads are in the right place and you agree with what they’re saying - Glastonbury is kept alive by middle class people like that. And it’s not like those naysayers are instead flocking to ‘working class festivals’ or rallying round ‘working class bands’.

It’s dead stupid to attack people who promote the right ideas and sympathise with the working class just because they weren’t all born poor. Give me that over a self serving Tory any day.

Also from the people locally who know and have followed them, they are genuine people who have faced their own demons, worked hard at it and done it the right way. 

Great set at The Park. Could have done with being a bit louder though. 

Edited by strummer77
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, strummer77 said:

It’s dead stupid to attack people who promote the right ideas and sympathise with the working class just because they weren’t born poor. Give me that over a self serving Tory any day  

Also from the people locally who followed them, they are genuine people who have worked hard at it the right way. 

Great set at The Park. Could have done with being a bit louder though. 

Yes, the other Joe faced a lot of this too. Does it make The Clash any less relevant or important?

Edited by Levitz