Idles

fuzzy_logic

Hopefully this news of several sets means I can catch them clash-free at some point. Missing their Sheffield gig cos I'm still at uni and then their Manc gig cos I'm in Prague. Tempted to try and get a London ticket as it's the day I arrive home and I'm flying in to London, but I dunno if I can be arsed with the hassle because I'd have to be back in Southampton that night to get a train home the next day cos I have James Blake in Manchester that weekend. Very confusing/busy. Be a good week tho if I do it, so y'know.

5 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Interested to see how this transfers to a big stage (presumably) in the daylight. Could be euphoric.

Neil's gone with John Peel Stage.

I saw a little bit of their set in the sunshine at Bearded Theory last year, seemed to work ok in daylight.

Had to check why I didn't watch all of it, looks like it was Mik Artistik :D

Edited by Gnomicide

2 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Interested to see how this transfers to a big stage (presumably) in the daylight. Could be euphoric.

They were on the main stage at Bestival. It was great (or rather, G-R-E-AAA-T!)

Perhaps that's what had me thinking they'd get a decent slot on t'Other. But seems like JPT it is.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin