Isle of Wight Festival 2019

Dwaynne2019

Hi guys this is my first festival and I will be going solo and I am feeling a bit nervous. 

I was wondering what the atmosphere is like at the festival and in the campsite areas. I'm hoping I will meet up with some people whilst there but I do get nervous

Also I have a couple of quick questions.

1- Is there a restriction to tent size as the tent I have is a 3 man walk in tent for myself, wondering whether it would be best to get something smaller.

2- Is theretrolleys or something to hire to get my things from the car. 

3- Is it safe for a person going solo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Dwaynne, whenever I have gone on my own, it always gets quite friendly and you'll end up meeting people there. I tend to camp offsite though. It seems to be safe for someone flying solo. With regards tent size, you should be ok with a 3 man, if they ask just say the other person is coming later! Yes there have been trolleys before so assume there will be again. I am going with a friend so message me and we could meet up.

• 1 month later...