Excitement buildings :)

Crazyfool01

For me, there are two moments of peak excitement:

• The build. Watching it all come together. The lumps of dirt and random JVC's, the first appearance of the fence, the Pyramid getting her skin, etc. - I fly in on the weekend before so I always miss the last few days, but the month or so beforehand is wonderful.

• Discovering new acts. Specifically, after the line-up poster is released and I realise I don't know most of the people on it. Hearing their music and forming an attachment, only to experience them live a couple of months later is awesome.

I’m really struggling to find time to even start getting excited this year... normally I am fully involved in lineup chat on the forums and starting to think about vodka flavours by now!

We had a baby in the fallow year who is now 10 months old and a total maniac, and I’m back at work too, so I literally have no time to keep up to date with rumours or anything! 

Im genuinely a bit worried that at this rate I’m going to suddenly realise it’s June 20th and I’m not prepared at all!

4 hours ago, JoBalls said:

Im genuinely a bit worried that at this rate I’m going to suddenly realise it’s June 20th and I’m not prepared at all!

Don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine ?

You've naturally had higher priorities and you know push comes to shove you can either dig out a kit list from a previous year or find one from here, plus putting on BSR's playlist in the background and a quick scan through the clashfinder. All of that you can do a week or two before without much dedicated time. 

I know it can be a project for the year but *whispers* it doesn't have to be ?

On 1/6/2019 at 8:55 PM, JoBalls said:

I’m really struggling to find time to even start getting excited this year... normally I am fully involved in lineup chat on the forums and starting to think about vodka flavours by now!

We had a baby in the fallow year who is now 10 months old and a total maniac, and I’m back at work too, so I literally have no time to keep up to date with rumours or anything! 

Congrats! Are you planning to take Baby Balls?

And yes what Clarkete says is right, I have many friends who have done none of the obsessive planning and Glastobating and still loved it just as much. The festival will be great whatever, whether planned to the nth degree or if you just rock up and see what happens :)