Cinearmegeddon 2019

poppyh24

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Has anyone checked if @bennyhana22 is ok? I've been worrying about him since this thread appeared.

You have no idea how many times I started, and then deleted, a post for this thread yesterday...

I have no doubt that @poppyh24 is entirely delightful, but that thread title is an absolute shocker...

I had to have a little lie down to prevent myself from putting fingers to keys and being that guy.

Ben

Edit: PS - but your concern is as comforting as it was well founded, Gnomy x

Edited by bennyhana22
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i briefly met julien temple at a polish film festival in november and we talked about glasto a bit. it's def back this year. he also said they've been experimenting with projecting stuff onto clouds. text, vis art etc, and want to give it a go this year

46 minutes ago, liamium said:

i briefly met julien temple at a polish film festival in november and we talked about glasto a bit. it's def back this year. he also said they've been experimenting with projecting stuff onto clouds. text, vis art etc, and want to give it a go this year

But there won't be any clouds.

On 12/30/2018 at 5:14 PM, kalifire said:

I didn't visit last year, and can't say I'm chomping at the bit for next year, either. It's a combination of being a bit out of the way, and the feeling that I didn't go to Glastonbury to watch a film.

In 2017, our group went to watch Star Wars in the theatre area. I think it was on the Thursday... It was nice and cool in there, and I effing LOVE Star Wars.

I hope they put Jurassic Park on this year at some point. I just wish the cinemas stayed open all night, so you could miss out on less but still catch a movie