Home & Core Festival

activean

Home festival Treviso split up into two festivals:

Core festival 7-9 June - Treviso

Home festival 12-14 July - Venezia

3 day tickets for Core festival happening on the same place like last year just under a new name are 80€, lineup coming soon. Core has the same webpage like Home last year, only name and design has changed.
Home festival has new website, without any addition information till today.

Is there anything more known already? Will be one more rock and other more electronic oriented ? Why did they split ? Both festivals are organized by the same organizer?

Went to Treviso last year, there were some downsides but enjoyed myself, overall decent festival.

Edited by activean

20 hours ago, activean said:

Home festival Treviso split up into two festivals:

Core festival 7-9 June - Treviso

Home festival 12-14 July - Venezia

3 day tickets for Core festival happening on the same place like last year just under a new name are 80€, lineup coming soon. Core has the same webpage like Home last year, only name and design has changed.
Home festival has new website, without any addition information till today.

Is there anything more known already? Will be one more rock and other more electronic oriented ? Why did they split ? Both festivals are organized by the same organizer?

Went to Treviso last year, there were some downsides but enjoyed myself, overall decent festival.

I heard something about that.
Core Festival should be a quite small one, in Treviso. First names will be released in January.
The new Home Festival will be a bigger one, in a big park close to Venice and I think it will be something like a "little Sziget".
Let's see.

• 4 weeks later...

I was told Home will announce in a while, maybe next month. 

Parco San Giuliano is the location of former Heineken Jamin Festival in Mestre (Venice). 

Historically they have really bad luck, a storm cancelled a day with Aerosmith, Smashing Pumpkins, Incubus etc in 2007 (fortunately I was still stucked in the highway) and another year another storm hitted before italian legend Vasco Rossi gig (and it was better for all perhaps). 

23 hours ago, alan_ts said:

...and not good. 

Home will be more international and seems to announce in a while. 

Last year's Home was a medium sized festival with a mix of international and italian names... This year they put all the shitty italian names together in Treviso and maybe all the international ones in Venice. Let's hope for something good, at least for one of the three days, and for a good weather too :)

2 minutes ago, gigi21 said:

Last year's Home was a medium sized festival with a mix of international and italian names... This year they put all the shitty italian names together in Treviso and maybe all the international ones in Venice. Let's hope for something good, at least for one of the three days, and for a good weather too :)

it should be this, the main problem for this "new" festival is that that weekend there are most of well known European festivals...

1 minute ago, gigi21 said:

... And most of them are not really close to Venice.
Let's see.

Yes, I live close to Venice but I prefer to do a festival abroad...maybe if it was in September like previous years I would have gone.

18 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Yes, I live close to Venice but I prefer to do a festival abroad...maybe if it was in September like previous years I would have gone.

I'm a terrone and I love to travel abroad, so it's obviously the same for me, but who knows, maybe this year...

Edited by gigi21
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, gigi21 said:

I'm a terrone and I love to travel abroad, so it's obviously the same for me, but who knows, maybe this year...

HAHA

Benevento ❤️

My past year hero... 

From South it's a trip going to Venice, it's easier to reach other countries for you I think. 

130339733-25b5a15b-14cb-4e88-bc41-698cbb3c46b4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Home Venice, via al countdown

I primi nomi degli headliner svelati durante il carnevale. L’autore è veneziano

So first names unveiled during the carnival that is happening from February 16th until March 5th. 

Finally something, no names, no tickets .. nothing is known so far :)

1 hour ago, activean said:

So first names unveiled during the carnival that is happening from February 16th until March 5th. 

Finally something, no names, no tickets .. nothing is known so far :)

Home Venice & Red Bull will host dj sets in Piazza San Marco during the Carnival,they'll announce headliners there:

http://www.carnevale.venezia.it/en/evento/piazza-san-marco-missione-carnevale19/2019-02-23/

• Upvote 1