The Strokes

RarerThanDandyB

2 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Ha Stokesy. At least one person will be happy. Maybe you should change your profile pic in honour of the lads ?

?Don't get me started on profile pictures. I should have documented me trying to do it, to add to my endless list of "fucked up things that happen when Stokesy attempts to execute a simple act on a computer" diaries.

1 minute ago, Stokesy10 said:

?Don't get me started on profile pictures. I should have documented me trying to do it, to add to my endless list of "fucked up things that happen when Stokesy attempts to execute a simple act on a computer" diaries.

Don’t worry, I remember that debacle well. I was just winding you up ?

On 1/15/2019 at 3:37 PM, thrillhouse188 said:

Where did we land on The Strokes subbing/Julians ego? *places tin foil hat on head* Could have been booked to sub Macca, now he's out they're bumped up to headline, maybe explain where/why Grimshaw heard it?

What has 'Grimshaw' heard?

Just gave FIOE a first listen after a good few years... it’s a mixed bag. Some really good stuff on there - Juicey Juice, HIAC, Vision of Division & Electrictyscape, but there’s some real dirge on there too - any of the half-arsed attempts at a reggae sound can get in the fucking sea.

It’s too long and all.

34 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Just gave FIOE a first listen after a good few years... it’s a mixed bag. Some really good stuff on there - Juicey Juice, HIAC, Vision of Division & Electrictyscape, but there’s some real dirge on there too - any of the half-arsed attempts at a reggae sound can get in the fucking sea.

It’s too long and all.

I find the first half of the album is very strong, then it tails off. It is a long album as well, needlessly long