2019 New Music

Amy Lawn

19 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Desert Sessions Vols. 11 & 12
Arrivederci Despair
Tightwads & Nitwits & Critics & Heels
Available October 25, 2019

Some of the contributors:  Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), Stella Mozgawa (Warpaint), Jake Shears (Scissor Sisters), Mike Kerr (Royal Blood), Carla Azar (Autolux, Jack White), Les Claypool (Primus), Matt Sweeney and Matt Berry.

Looking forward to this a lot.

Also new Yak EP coming 1st Nov 

2 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

This new Men I Trust is chilling me right out, comrades. Might not do any work today.

Anybody got any good emo or pop punk reccos from this year? No annoying vocals, preferably on Bandcamp.

Try Off With Their Head’s ‘Be Good’, might be what you’re looking for. Jeff Rossenstock’s from last year is good as well if you’ve not listened to that.

Also, less Pop-Punk and on the heavier side of emo is Pile’s ‘Green and Gray’ which is really strong.

Edited by Mouseboy11

I've listened to The Temples album and it was okay - it did just sound like I was listening to a Tame Impala album at points. It didn't blow me away but I'd say it's fairly easy listening. 

Now onto the Girl Band album. 

I need to make more of an effort with new music as I always end up getting into a band right after I could have seen them at a festival!