2019 New Music

Amy Lawn

Given Lana the time she deserves and I'm much more on board now, had too much going on when I first put it on.

My one massive (incredibly boring, personal) gripe is the song titles, I'm just starting to not get annoyed by albums that have the songs all in caps or all in lower case but this is just madness, sort it out Del.

36 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Given Lana the time she deserves and I'm much more on board now, had too much going on when I first put it on.

My one massive (incredibly boring, personal) gripe is the song titles, I'm just starting to not get annoyed by albums that have the songs all in caps or all in lower case but this is just madness, sort it out Del.

Agreed, this album is incredible, knew within two songs I was onto a winner, has not disappointed.

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

Almost as annoying as the thin black bar on the left of the cover art....

17 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Youtube has taken to playing me HAIM's latest after 80% of the videos I watch and I'm not gonna lie I'm a little disappointed when it doesn't now. Been proper bullied into liking it.

That and Girl Ray's tune are buried in my brain now.  Love them.

4 minutes ago, Slugy said:

What's everyone think of the new Foals song? Not what I was expecting but only had one listen, I am expecting it to be a grower.

I like it, but for some reason Foals in general never really draws me back in for multiple listens. No particular reason I can put my finger on, but there's always other stuff I'd rather listen to.

I'll add it to my new music playlist so it'll get some spins, might yet spark something :)

Everything not saved will be lost pt 1 was the only album of theirs that I didn't play constantly for months on end and my favorite song from the tour was Black Bull so I had/have high hopes for pt 2 even though pt 1 was amazing but saying that anything they released previously was always gonna be gold to me, when skins was on the tele and I was 17 they were my Beatles. Guess I am getting less subjective in my oldish age.