2019 New Music

Amy Lawn

Saw Pottery play to about 30 people at Heartbreakers in Southampton last night. This lot are so full of energy and kept everyone captivated for a seamless hi energy set. See they them while they’re still in the country and doing small venues; wouldn’t e surprised if they step up next year. Can’t wait to catch them again at EOTR. 

A0D5BEBD-E2EF-4AFE-9F5D-0D33C412EB27.jpeg

13 minutes ago, SighMo said:

Saw Pottery play to about 30 people at Heartbreakers in Southampton last night. This lot are so full of energy and kept everyone captivated for a seamless hi energy set. See they them while they’re still in the country and doing small venues; wouldn’t e surprised if they step up next year. Can’t wait to catch them again at EOTR. 

A0D5BEBD-E2EF-4AFE-9F5D-0D33C412EB27.jpeg

How are gigs there? Been a few times but never caught a gig, great little venue!

2 minutes ago, thrillhouse188 said:

How are gigs there? Been a few times but never caught a gig, great little venue!

Great for getting up close to the band but must be difficult to set up any amount of gear on such a small stage. Good bar downstairs as well. 

Not been released yet so got nothing to post directly but there's a new track coming from bdrmm 

On 8/21/2019 at 10:14 AM, priest17 said:

Missed this, love it. New EP out 11th of October.

Aye, heard this on the BBC Introducing playlist and it's lush.

There's a really good track on there from bdrmm called Shame as well, just not been released yet.  If you're on BBC Sounds it's on the BBC Introducing playlist from Huw Stephens, dated 16th Aug.  I'll pop it up properly when it gets released.

3 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

That Missy Elliott album cover is the greatest artwork I've seen in my life.

But you all know what album ya boi is queueing up for this morning. Ohohohoho

I'm amazed you can control yourself enough to post Lawn

2 hours ago, Quark said:

I'm amazed you can control yourself enough to post Lawn

The internet was down in work so I was sat there chewing my face right off my skull.

I gotta say FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK MISS TAYLOR HAS STEPPED UP THIS IS AMAZING ?????????????????

I'm going to hit every UK date of this tour and maybe some Deutsche ones. No more Mr Poorboy, gonna see ma girl play live first time since 2009.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

The internet was down in work so I was sat there chewing my face right off my skull.

I gotta say FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK MISS TAYLOR HAS STEPPED UP THIS IS AMAZING ?????????????????

I'm going to hit every UK date of this tour and maybe some Deutsche ones. No more Mr Poorboy, gonna see ma girl play live first time since 2009.

Would you mind not being so massively enthusiastic please? This is eFests you know :)

Another one who went in to the new Brockhampton album not having heard any of the previously released songs. For one reason or another I never listened to Iridescence too much after it's initial release, but this album has really hit the spot after one listen and got me right back in hype mode for this band. Tour plz.

New Jay Som album also really nice from today, and Taylor Swift's new album was a somewhat pleasant surprise so a good day overall (thus far).

Edited by FloorFiller