2019 New Music

Amy Lawn

On 11/22/2019 at 10:39 PM, a6l6e6x said:

Listened to part 1 of coldplay. Trouble in Town was the highlight, Church and Arabesque were decent. The rest was not good at all. BrokEn was painfully bad

Will carry on with part 2 tomorrow but so far this is bad

They said it was going be experimental, it’s about time they started experimenting with good music again. Arabesque is the only good thing on it.

4 hours ago, Quark said:

I like a lot. Not quite as much as Eat, Sleep... but this has definitely got me looking forward to the album

I can't stop listening to this song for some reason, I've listened to it a couple of times a day since its release. I think I'll only be satisfied when they finally use it in a chewing gum advert.

On 11/8/2019 at 12:16 PM, kingcrawler said:

I haven't listened to it yet but Have A Nice Life have a new album out today and I'm sure you liked the single when I posted it a few months ago. 

Dude, that album has forced its way well into my honourable mentions for this year.  Love their sound, thanks again for the recommendation!

• Upvote 1

Picked this up off the Twitters, local Brighton band I saw supporting Rolling Blackouts last year. Rather good I think, tune's proper catchy. Vid's been shot on an iPhone and edited by the band so it's really old school cheesy, but it kind of adds to the charm for me.

4 hours ago, priest17 said:

Porridge Radio got emselves signed, brought a new choon to mark the occasion. Spoiler alert; its good. Bet it would knock toupes off live.

ahhh nice! They finished with this when I saw them a few weeks back and loved it but didn't know it beforehand. 

Really recommend this band - Give/Take was one of my favourite songs from this year and Eugh is also amazing.