2019 New Music

Amy Lawn

On 4/12/2019 at 11:12 AM, Hugh Jass said:

First listen of the Fontaines album was slightly disappointing, I think my expectations were too high. Will adjust and hope it’s a grower.

Boys From The Better Land is a belter though.

After some initial disappointment I can’t put this album down now.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 10:28 AM, Acid Loafers said:

Loving Chems. Sorry Hot Chip. Saturday is a Chemical kind of night.

Anybody else thinking that the show could start with No Geography? Long drawn out intro, then BAM! with the keys and melody. In my mind how I'm imagining it, would be pretty epic.

has this been locked down? In terms of Hot Chip / Chems clash?

On 4/13/2019 at 12:02 PM, Guy Incognito said:

Dunno what I think of Fontaines DC album, a bit something of nothing for me I think. Been enjoying this EP a lot. New Brighton based punk/post punk band. New Aldous Harding tracks are lovely.

https://hangerrecords.bandcamp.com/album/public-body?fbclid=IwAR2s_m7X4IRvjV1l88gL3By-VqTDFKMZNgL1uQIPQjLNRZEeLHhYV6cxVFI

This EP is top, cheers. Always game for some arty-punk.

13 hours ago, CJTM said:

Sorry if not permitted, but me best pals have just put out a single and announced their debut EP.

Going to be a bop

https://www.clashmusic.com/news/the-cosmics-rev-it-up-on-eyes?fbclid=IwAR1G2ZOmKL63bia5GrFMjY06MQMZ7M-7Rxhfcbm6vg5OsXSwUbr7W-yDces

Sounds pretty good. Hope it goes well for them

14 hours ago, CJTM said:

Sorry if not permitted, but me best pals have just put out a single and announced their debut EP.

Going to be a bop

https://www.clashmusic.com/news/the-cosmics-rev-it-up-on-eyes?fbclid=IwAR1G2ZOmKL63bia5GrFMjY06MQMZ7M-7Rxhfcbm6vg5OsXSwUbr7W-yDces

This bangs. Glad these guys are still going, loved that Johnny tune when it came out, look forward to the EP

12 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Yeesh really not feeling this at all, the autotune is really distracting. Also is Madge now permenantly stuck about 3 years behind music trends? This already sounds really dated (as did the last album)

This stuff was all over 2018. Despacito is only two years old so you’re definitely being harsh. :P