2019 New Music

Amy Lawn

31 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

EXTREMELY relevant to my interests

I like it. She’s looking even amazinger.

But I have issues with the state of her kitchen and that shower curtain. 

I bet she doesnt even squeegey the tiles in the shower afterwards. 

Other than that: total winner. 

2 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I like it. She’s looking even amazinger.

But I have issues with the state of her kitchen and that shower curtain. 

I bet she doesnt even squeegey the tiles in the shower afterwards. 

Other than that: total winner. 

Holly Golightly never carried an umbrella either, but some things I'll let slide.

My shower curtain's a bit grubby atm, you'd be ashamed. Although it does have a majestic purple Kraken on it.

9 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Holly Golightly never carried an umbrella either, but some things I'll let slide.

My shower curtain's a bit grubby atm, you'd be ashamed. Although it does have a majestic purple Kraken on it.

Ima bit Monica Geller, so it’s my issue tbh. 

A kraken though. Ooof. 

Whats this Solange record like btw? I keep avoiding it on Spotify (which seems determined to foist it on me) on the drive to work. I sense it might need a dark weekend evening listen with headphones. 

New Wand song is BRILLIANT, really excited about their new album. A website described it as a The Bends era Radiohead B-Side reimagined by Ty Segall. Great Description for a great song, he's definitely perfecting his Thom warble.

New Plague Vendor song is alright, punchy enough. Looking forward to the new album, not sure it;ll trouble my top 10

3 hours ago, Keithy said:

Selfesteem was cracking in Southampton last night. Would love to see her mid afternoon at Glastonbury, somewhere like William's Green. Might be a year too soon for her though in terms of pulling a decent sized festival crowd.

What's the setup? Is she performing with a band? It's all quite electronic on the record.

Saw she's just been announced for Deer Shed where I'm at in July so will catch her there if she's not at G. 

1 minute ago, Badlands said:

What's the setup? Is she performing with a band? It's all quite electronic on the record.

Saw she's just been announced for Deer Shed where I'm at in July so will catch her there if she's not at G. 

Drummer,  guitarist/keyboard, 2 support singers and coordinated dance moves.

Bass at times was floor shaking.

20190318_220319.thumb.jpg.cd80c99a436d5bdbb15e013e7d7d7b99.jpg