2019 New Music

Amy Lawn

59 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Saw Lets Eat Grandma support Chvrches last night in Manchester. They were EXCELLENT! The set was so much fun, one to watch for the future!

Missed their set due to my mate picking me up late, and then proceeding to miss our motorway turnoff when we were nearly there ?

I love Chvrches but was equally looking forward to LEG. So I've just purchased a ticket for tonight as well ha. Bit mad, but I feel like there's unfinished business.

1 hour ago, Lubic87 said:

Missed their set due to my mate picking me up late, and then proceeding to miss our motorway turnoff when we were nearly there ?

I love Chvrches but was equally looking forward to LEG. So I've just purchased a ticket for tonight as well ha. Bit mad, but I feel like there's unfinished business.

Oh no! Enjoy tonight,  Friday night gigs are great!

22 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Had no idea that new Tourist album was out today (or due out at all) but I'm really digging it. Would love a set from him at the farm.

I have a friend of a friend who is close mates with him. 

I've text her to try and see if she can get some info!

Not sure where he'd play. Maybe Park? 

1 minute ago, nikkic said:

I have a friend of a friend who is close mates with him. 

I've text her to try and see if she can get some info!

Not sure where he'd play. Maybe Park? 

Not sure on how big he is really but think he'd be awesome in the pre-headliner electronic slot a-la Jamie xx, Four Tet and Joe Goddard in the past. Great blissing out music.

2 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

You make it on time for LEG last night then? 

Aye, made sure I was there nice and early for a spot front centre! Let's Eat Grandma were were excellent, as were Chvrches. They surprisingly played Tether, which is my fav song, so think it was meant to be!

Get them both in JP, Chvrches headlining, and I'll be very happy.