2019 New Music

Amy Lawn

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Well they were debuting a roaring banger of a new song at Glastonbury 2017 so now they’re back on tour I should hope so.

They released a French version of Heartbreaker the other day. Joe can do many things but sing in French he can not.

Yeah I saw them in Brighton in 2017, played the new song, 'Lately' right? Bumped into Joe before the gig and got a picture as it goes, nice chap, was a bit pissed though! I didn't mind the French version of Heartbreaker! 

31 minutes ago, thrillhouse188 said:

Yeah I saw them in Brighton in 2017, played the new song, 'Lately' right? Bumped into Joe before the gig and got a picture as it goes, nice chap, was a bit pissed though! I didn't mind the French version of Heartbreaker! 

I saw the Manchester show, thought Lately was a cover because a lot of the crowd went mad for it like they knew it.

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Album’s leaked n’all. My laptop’s momentarily fucked so I’ll have to wait until it’s released properly like all of you common and/or legit folk. 

yeh I've just finished listening to it, is alright. Although I can't say I'm much of a fan of the others so that doesnt account for much .