Spotify Wrapped 2018

fatyeti24

So, like many of us, my results are skewed by the fact I have a ten year old who discovered Linkin Park and Gary Numan this year - although we each have an account through a family subscription, we're always playing on each other's devices. My favourite thing about this is that there are more than 280, 000 people out there who love electronic music as much as I do. I feel less alone in this world now! 

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 12.54.26.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 12.53.51.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 12.52.14.png

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Is the top songs playlist broken for anyone else? It's not in order and there's songs on there that are definitely not in my top 100 because I've listened to them maybe once (I've clocked up a LOT of hours)

I'm pretty sure mine's broken. It's basically full of my "2018 bangers" playlist that I stopped updating/listening to at some point in the first half of the year, and songs from my Mad Cool playlists from this year.

There are albums I've listened to shedloads of times that aren't represented at all in there, and according to my actual Spotify Wrapped thing (the graphic we've all been posting in here), 4 of my top 5 listened to songs this year were from one album, which I always listen to in full, and neither those 4 songs, nor the rest of the album, are in my playlist. The other song from my top 5 also isn't in my top 100 playlist.

I'm was wondering if maybe the playlist is the 100 songs I've listened to most via playlists this year, but then there are a few songs in there that I don't have in any playlists.

I think the whole playlist is just broken tbh. Last year my top 5 songs were all towards the top of my top 100 playlist.

There's quite a lot of lists here with 'Indie' as the most listened to genre.  That's OK, I get it.  We're living through some gloomy times right now.

May I offer goodwill vibes and a hearty 'chin up' to all sufferers of Indie Syndrome and hope that 2019 contains more life on the funky side.  

(Can I get an) Amen.

19 hours ago, Maurice Mecca said:

Mine skewed also by daughter and wife.  I naively thought that if you have a premium family account they could at least split it individually.  Only two artists for me in the list, I'll let you work out which ones.

image.thumb.png.2eb5b25dc2584c3fe278fa569b6cba89.png

Taylor swift and Hugh Jackman obviously