Spotify Wrapped 2018

fatyeti24

Think I'll just call 2018 the year I discovered electronic music.

Started reading on my commutes this year, so less time listened to music, think last year hovered near the 45k+

1889176835_ScreenShot2018-12-11at9_56_05AM.png.acc27ce40adce1e9eb1f1762a8286071.png

Also for anyone interested, I'm not certain but after talking to several people, the top 100 calculating algorithm seems to favour HEAVILY 2 things. Things you actively search for and things you add to playlists.

I have a few year long playlists I add everything I listen to on, and my top 100 are pretty accurate, but know a guy who doesn't use playlists and doesn't agree with his top 100. 

My most listened to artist was She Drew the Gun apparently.   Followed by Earth Wind and Fire (wtf? - I think I blame my "Seen at Glasto" playlist!), Manics, Richard Hawley and Isaac Gracie.   John Grant was also mentioned somewhere.  All of that seems pretty believable though a lot is through various playlists which I stick on at work, some made by me, some recommended by Spotify.  A lot of what I choose to listen to is not on Spotify though - CDs, Amazon music through Echo, Ipod etc.

Good fun though!