Super Bock Super Rock 2019

joaommaia

Last year they shared Travis Scott with Lollapalooza Paris since it is on the same weekend. Lollapalooza Paris will announce it's lineup sometime this month, so they might share another headliner again. Foo Fighters have never attended Lollapalooza Paris and they are headlining Lollapalooza Stockholm, so they might share Foo Fighters this year.

3 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Vou tomar a liberdade de usar a nossa bela língua. Quão prestáveis são os transportes públicos até ao recinto desta edição? Sou do Porto e muito pouco familiarizado com Lisboa, caso o Ala Viagens não forneça transporte não sei exatamente como me orientar.

epa eu não sei se a ALA viagens oferece os pacotes para o SBSR porque eles trabalham maioritariamente com a Everything is New e o SBSR é da Música no Coração mas qualquer cena usas transportes normais, não?

6 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

epa eu não sei se a ALA viagens oferece os pacotes para o SBSR porque eles trabalham maioritariamente com a Everything is New e o SBSR é da Música no Coração mas qualquer cena usas transportes normais, não?

O meu problema é que eu sou mesmo um desinformado (e nem sei como resolver isso) em relação a transportes visto nunca ter tido grande necessidade de os utilizar. Para além do mais, é-me imperativo ter uma viagem de ida e volta no mesmo dia, daí eu fixar-me tanto ao ala viagens ? algo há-de aparecer, suponho

1 minute ago, young_contra said:

O meu problema é que eu sou mesmo um desinformado (e nem sei como resolver isso) em relação a transportes visto nunca ter tido grande necessidade de os utilizar. Para além do mais, é-me imperativo ter uma viagem de ida e volta no mesmo dia, daí eu fixar-me tanto ao ala viagens ? algo há-de aparecer, suponho

Eles vão-te dar alguma forma de o fazeres brevemente, acredito

• Like 1

4 hours ago, young_contra said:

Vou tomar a liberdade de usar a nossa bela língua. Quão prestáveis são os transportes públicos até ao recinto desta edição? Sou do Porto e muito pouco familiarizado com Lisboa, caso o Ala Viagens não forneça transporte não sei exatamente como me orientar.

Ala Viagens always give transport to SBSR.       When iwent to see FOals /Kasabian / THe Kills  , i went with them.  And this year, Ala viagens is already booking trips  to take people to VOA (other festival that is not organized by EIN)

Just now, Tigane said:

Ala Viagens always give transport to SBSR.       When iwent to see FOals /Kasabian / THe Kills  , i went with them.  And this year, Ala viagens is already booking trips  to take people to VOA (other festival that is not organized by EIN)

Oh thanks, I wasn't aware of that!

I think they will share a lot of names with FIB. 

Arctic Monkeys and/or Foo Fighters are my big bets. It's a special edition, so I guess the line-up will be expensive for the organisation.

And most of all, I think they will try again to compete with NOS Alive, something they didn't do very much in the last few years, beting on hip hop and electronic, instead of rock.

7 hours ago, joaommaia said:

I think they will share a lot of names with FIB. 

Arctic Monkeys and/or Foo Fighters are my big bets. It's a special edition, so I guess the line-up will be expensive for the organisation.

And most of all, I think they will try again to compete with NOS Alive, something they didn't do very much in the last few years, beting on hip hop and electronic, instead of rock.

They won't stop betting on hip hop. Both Kendrick and Travis' days were amazing in terms of commercial performance.

2 hours ago, joaommaia said:

If the "Iberian exclusive" thing is bullshit, I'd be surprised if Strokes doesn't play SBSR. 

NOS Alive and Mad Cool will share the headliners. 90% sure.

However Mad Cool already has 3 headliners (The National are the third),  so there is a possibility  that Alive shares the third headliner with BBK Bilbao.   Let's see what will happen

50 minutes ago, Tigane said:

However Mad Cool already has 3 headliners (The National are the third),  so there is a possibility  that Alive shares the third headliner with BBK Bilbao.   Let's see what will happen

I'm not that sure The National are headlining Mad Cool. Probably co-headlining...