Gbeech

Hi,

I am carrying out some research relating to the service quality festival websites deliver. If you have a spare few minutes i would appreciate it if you complete the questionnaire based on a recent experience you have had when accessing a festival website. 

https://uow-survey.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/e-sq-festival-websites-2

Many thanks in advance.

Gems x

On 12/4/2018 at 8:53 PM, Gbeech said:

Hi,

I am carrying out some research relating to the service quality festival websites deliver. If you have a spare few minutes i would appreciate it if you complete the questionnaire based on a recent experience you have had when accessing a festival website. 

https://uow-survey.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/e-sq-festival-websites-2

Many thanks in advance.

Gems x

"Please select one of the following in regards to the festival website you have visited - "  Which website?? There's loads. 

"Approximately what was the size of the festival you attended? " Which festival? we go to multiple.

And so on....  its like asking someone do you like food? What part of the food did you like the most? Ermmm..... 

I think you really need to reconstruct this survey.  It doesn't allow for multiple festivals / multiple websites and are you looking to find out about info pages/booking processes.

For example, Glastonbury website works perfectly but the booking process is on another site that can't cope with the demand but does the job adequately.  

in general these ' researchers ' only ever tend to make a few posts and then they ' vanish '

is it not strange they are only interested in Efest for one specific reason ?

what I want to know is ' how did researchers do their work before 1989 ? ' { the year the World Wide Web was invented }

although I do already know as I was a University lecturer in the 80's and I know they did it with hard work.

they did not have any option ' and could not get other people to do their work for them '

Researchers are taught how to draw up a Survey and the very first rule is KISS

Keep it simple, stupid - first used in the 60's 

and its as true now as it was back then.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1