Elysha

DO THESE FESTIVALS SCAN ID ON ENTRY?

i am 17 and not 18 till the end of next year. i have a high quality fake ID and was wondering if these festivals scan ID on entry??

-boomtown, tomorrowland, we are fstvl, parklife/wildlife, forbidden forrest and elrow?

parklife is a 17+ event - but both foridden forest and parklife never seem to check ID, i am also 17 and have got in fine to both these events this year and last.

On 12/2/2018 at 6:40 AM, Elysha said:

i am 17 and not 18 till the end of next year. i have a high quality fake ID and was wondering if these festivals scan ID on entry??

-boomtown, tomorrowland, we are fstvl, parklife/wildlife, forbidden forrest and elrow?

just stay away from the Bars - it may look fine but put it into a UV Box # and its easily spotted # - you could be unlucky because the Bars are inspected by local officials and if they are there and you get caught out - they may want to get the Police involved so one second your at a festivals/concert and the next your at a Police station and they wont let you go until a Parent comes to pick you up - I have seen it happen - many Bars have cctv  and they will ask for a copy - sure its unlikely you will be charged with Fraud but it does mean you may miss the rest of the event. 

many people don't know but 

'It is a criminal offence to use false or borrowed ID to gain entry to licensed premises or to buy alcohol. The penalties for doing so can lead to a maximum punishment of £5,000 and 10 years imprisonment.'