Vida Festival 2019

seantizz

I did quite a few European festivals in 2018 & enjoyed Vida more than any other. In a lovely setting just in the edge of Vilanova, Spain - it’s well worth checking out. 

They’ll never have massive names but the setting and the people make up for that. Get a wild side ticket and beer, wine and cava is free all weekend!! 

Just announced Hot Chip, Superchunk and a few others to add to The Charlatans. 

2 hours ago, ilbeyene said:

I totally agree. Lovely festival in a lovely place. Great atmosphere. The best small festival I've ever been to. Totally recommended. 

I’m doing Secret Vida next week, their foray into a local Finca. It’s an ace concept to not announce the acts until they play - and the Rat Pack ticket looks similar to a Wild Side.. 

• 6 months later...

Good evening:

I got a family pack ticket and we are not gonna make it to the festival due to work issues. 

The pack consists of two adult weekend tickets and two children tickets (3-12 yo). The ticket is worth 157,50€ but it is totally negotiable.

If someone’s interested, let me know in this thread.

It’s my first time in this forum so forgive me if there’s any policy that I’m breaking posting this message.

thanks