Electric Fields 2019

Comfy Bean

1 hour ago, ski64 said:

Personally I have seen some fantastic new bands at previous festivals in the early slots . The Dunts and Shambolics were on really early and were excellent. 

I think it's a fantastic opportunity to see new or upcoming and often Scottish  bands in a beautiful setting .

See you there ?

Agree with you completely here - last year for me the best acts were all on early doors  - I pretty much avoided the main stage for most of the time.

• Upvote 1

Hello Hello

Help is needed

I’m currently writing my dissertation about Social Media Marketing tools at Music Festivals and part of it is collecting data. I’ve created a survey and I’d appreciate it if you could take approx. 10 minutes and fill it out.

If you wanna take part you have to be between 20 and 30 years old and have attended a music festival!

Thank you ?

https://qmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/does-influencer-marketing-work-for-music-festivals?fbclid=IwAR2reS_e_AjziLRDxPEod2zoT5Q0r8GK1HJFHIzZcigOl8SVlNBfa7GfbJc

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:35 AM, Anna221 said:

If you attended Electric Fields in 2018 if you could fill out my survey that would be ace, it's for my dissertation and just need 10 more responses!

Just click the link ---> https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz4oh.aspx

Thanks in advance!

Too old ...sob.  I'll need to stop going to festivals and gigs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, ski64 said:

It's all a bit quiet on the line up announcements isn't it. Thought there would have been a lot more by now particularly given the festival is only 11 weeks away. 

Yeah, can’t remember when it was last year but there must still be quite a few names to come. 

Do we know if the Bbc are still involved with the tent or was last year a one off ?

Festival is finished in my opinion. 

Utter bollocks to change it like this. It's not a festival now it's a series of gigs that we don't know who's playing on each day or when it starts or finishes. We can't camp so need to travel or find accommodation both options being vastly more expensive than the refund. 

Just cancel the whole thing. 

• Upvote 1

It’s a shame but it’s knackered now ! So many families with small children so many camper vans and live in vehicles it’s not going to work for these people, they had very strong headline acts last year and couldn’t make that work time to cut their loses and give over , grossly unfair to do this to people.