Paredes de Coura 2019

AlexTurnah

30 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Personally I find this festival to be a bit claustrophobic. It is, however, a great one for those who like to camp and are looking for a chiller experience. 

Lineup wise... I'm already sold. The National are my favorite band.

these last years it has become a bit overpopulated, and with that a bit unconfortable at times, I agree.

other than that, alongside Nos Primavera, it is my favourite portuguese festival!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 1:31 PM, young_contra said:

Indeed. I really dislike this festival but having New Order and my favourite band on it is giving me an itch that I have to scratch

Why exactly do you dislike this festival? Because the lineup and the festival site seem pretty great.

1 hour ago, visdave34 said:

Why exactly do you dislike this festival? Because the lineup and the festival site seem pretty great.

It's just not my thing. It's a bit too dirty for what I'm used to, not a lot of acommodation options besides camping (which I'm not very fond of), the secondary stage is pretty meh. Do not misread my words though, I totally get why people like this festival and I think its praise is justified, it's just that FOR ME it doesn't really shine that much