Stag Do Accommodation During Festival

Bluebird90

Hi everyone

I'm in the midst of planning a stag for my best mate to IoW festival. We've got our tickets but it turns out most people are not particularly keen on the idea of camping.

Does anyone have any recommendations for suitable accommodation for 30 lads on a stag do over the festival? I'm really struggling to find anywhere and don't know the island at all. The biggest cottage I could find was for 25 people and it was rather expensive. Any suggestions much appreciated. Hot tub would be ideal!

Many thanks

I think you guys will have to split up. Don't think there is a single place on the island that will cater for 30 stags. You will be better off splitting up into two or three groups and then looking for somewhere. Even then I think you might struggle to find anywhere in Newport which is where you really want to be. Also, anywhere you do find will be very expensive - it's festival weekend!

Honestly think your best bet is to try and persuade all the guys to camp at the festival. You've chosen a festival for the stag - do it properly :) You'll save yourselves a fortune. 

Edited by Henrik

• 1 month later...

Pink Moon did a really good job last year. Even though it is camping they provide mattresses and sleeping bags. You can reserve together and they have various tent sizes plus they have glamping as well right on site.

http://www.pinkmooncamping.co.uk/productsbyclass.asp

Edited by JacquelineS