This is Tomorrow 2019

AAlex

I am sure this caters to lots of people's tastes but to me this announcement seems so plain. 

I'm a big Foals fan so I'm excited they will be in my area, if only they had The Vaccines/Editors/Glasvegas support day. Not a big fan of Noel G or any of the Foals supports. 

Waiting on the Stereophonics support as a 3 day ticket could be fun if I have the money. It is about a 20 min walk from me so it's a shame to miss it. 

Was never much of a fan of Stereophonics until they headlined Kendal the other year. They were absolutely class.

There's bound to be one or two decent support acts on the day; considering there hasn't really been much in the way of a music festival in the area for a few years, I'm happy with what's been announced for this so far. 

Could’ve been worse but certainly could’ve been better, I don’t have a problem with Stereophonics but having them and Noel together basically just makes it look like any other medium sized festival over the last couple of years, so it isn’t exactly an exciting booking, for me anyway. 

Shame they haven’t announced a couple of the support acts because it would be nice to see how the days looking as a whole, but that might be it for a while now. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Foals thieves and you me at six all have an hour plus which is good to see, can't wait now. 

FB_IMG_1557947603728.jpg

2h15 for stereophonics too! shame newcastle is so far from me as down south i'd be all over this lineup