2019 Possibilities (Non Pyramid Headliner)

Doug85

6 hours ago, HeyPorter said:

I’d find myself weirdly curious about any comeback by these, that ‘next Killers’ tag murdered them. 

As did a massive legal battle with their UK record company which means their second and third albums were never released over here.

Coincidentally, the were playing in Vegas when I was there in 2009. Didn't see them though.

8 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I remember that "Honest Mistake" tune being alright, think I listened to the album once and it didn't take with me.

Decent track at the time, more memorable for the video which was great. Utterly forgettable album though, can’t even remember if it was that bad as the really bad ones usually stay with me. 

25 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

"The Streets are playing and I'll be doing a set at the Rum Shack"

He just liked and replied to my comment on Instagram about him confirming them at Glastonbury, so if that doesn't confirm it I will be v fkn annoyed now. Up the brummies

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Paolo in as a SR is pleasing, where did that come from @eFestivals?

I think someone posted it on these forums if i'm remembering correctly, as something he'd heard. I only realised today that I'd not added it when I'd meant to add it.

Paulo's agent &/or manager is very tight with the Eavii/bookers (I often bump into them all at the same time) so if he's active I think there's a strong chance he'll play.

Edited by eFestivals