Doug85

2019 Possibilities (Non Pyramid Headliner)

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Were Sigur Ros not a bit out of the blue too? 

Yep they were only supposed to be playing 2 shows that Summer and had already announced 2 before the Glasto announcement.

Anyone think Gerry Cinnamon or George Ezra would be likely for performing?

Or anyone like Jess Glynne, Dua Lipa, Mabel, Zara Larsson, Clean Bandit, Camelphat, MK, FISHER, etc etc etc... ??

4 minutes ago, AS35DF said:

Or anyone like Jess Glynne, Dua Lipa, Mabel, Zara Larsson, Clean Bandit, Camelphat, MK, FISHER, etc etc etc... ??

for any list of bands that long it's probably safe to guess that at least half of them will appear. :P 

5 minutes ago, spector95 said:

Also this may get shouted down... but likelihood of Robbie Williams being booked? 

Slim to laughable.

25 minutes ago, spector95 said:

Blood Orange, YES!

Also this may get shouted down... but likelihood of Robbie Williams being booked? 

No chance, mainly cause he's in Vegas that weekend.

Friend of mine recently got a job working at some kind big name company that manages and/or organises tours.  He says they said they did some work in regards to Pink at Glastonbury

Edit: but we all know what these kinds of things are like. All the salt at the ready.

Edited by mf_2005
*apparently*

1 minute ago, mf_2005 said:

Friend of mine recently got a job working at some kind big name company that manages and/or organises tours.  They said they did some work in regards to Pink at Glastonbury.

Thought her dates ruled her out?

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Wercher - Thursday

Wembley - Saturday

Wembley - Sunday

Shes not playing Glastonbury 

Edited by sisco

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Only on the basis people think she wouldn't do X amount of shows in a row. Fairly sure she has a day off over the weekend.

59 minutes ago, mf_2005 said:

Only on the basis people think she wouldn't do X amount of shows in a row. Fairly sure she has a day off over the weekend.

Which day, Thursday?

On 1/31/2019 at 2:13 PM, AS35DF said:

I really hope Gerry Cinnamon is not playing, 90% of his fans seem like total bams and he just encourages them.

What's the likelihood of Sigrid playing at some point over the weekend? Debating whether to get tickets for her tour or just catch her there.

5 hours ago, Livvy13 said:

What's the likelihood of Sigrid playing at some point over the weekend? Debating whether to get tickets for her tour or just catch her there.

Looking at the tour dates I'm gonna say likely.

Hoping her norwegian pal Aurora also plays. Did a great set in the JP in 2016 and is touring 

Nailed on imo. Lovely set on the Park in 2017 but with the album out in March, I'd say she's almost certain to propel further up the line up. mid JP or Other, I'd imagine.

Noel Gallagher playing Netherlands on the Saturday and then Exeter on the Sunday, does this rule him out?

1 minute ago, Twlib said:

Noel Gallagher playing Netherlands on the Saturday and then Exeter on the Sunday, does this rule him out?

Pretty unlikely I'd say.

Looks like the folk who had him nailed on for next year might be right.

Stereophonics are playing Eden Project on 20th June. Could they make an appearance at GF? I'd be very happy, and my Glasto-virgin brother would implode.  

13 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Stereophonics are playing Eden Project on 20th June. Could they make an appearance at GF? I'd be very happy, and my Glasto-virgin brother would implode.  

Dunno where they'd fit these days - they're certainly not a headline proposition anymore and I doubt they would accept anything lower than sub.