2019 Possibilities (Non Pyramid Headliner)

Doug85

18 minutes ago, y0ungtitan said:

Assumed Everything Everything were taking a year off but they've just been announced for Latitude, wouldn't be super surprised to see them at the farm now

They've just tweeted to say it's an 'exclusive UK festival show'.

4 hours ago, EamerRed said:

Any thoughts about Black Rebel Motorcycle Club?

Touring Europe in May and June and their tour currently ends 19th June.

Lots of thoughts. Great band. They always seem to be touring in Europe around Glastonbury but never stop by the farm. I swear they must be allergic to Fresians or something

• Like 1

Richard Hawley dropping a new album in June and  is playing Earth.  He headlined the Park in ‘16 if I recall correctly. He was good. Wonder if he will be back ?

New album 'Further' out 7th June

Richard Hawley has today announced his ninth studio album, ‘Further’. The album will include 11 new songs, one of which has taken 12 years to finish.

'Further' will be released on CD, LP, Limited Edition Orange LP, Limited Edition Picture Disc (exclusive to the Official Store), digital download and streaming services on 7th June.

Richard Hawley will also play two special shows at EartH (Evolutionary Arts Hackney) in London on Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th May. Tickets will go on sale from 9am on 7th March via this link.

Edited by chuckles07
Add deets

4 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Would be nice. Get ‘em on the JP.

Ooh would ye get Mr Jass liking music. :P I agree they never seem to be around. Missed them by a day or two in New York so was gutted. Would be good to see them on the farm although I have no idea what they are like live. 

13 hours ago, Superunknown said:

Believe they've already said they're not doing it sadly.

I asked them last month and they said they hadn't been asked yet, not a total refusal so I'm still hopeful.

Mon the sad!

Edited by wosman

15 hours ago, The Martini Police said:

Haha yes, but I assume there's lots of overlap and potentially different countries if EE are starting then. He's gonna be a busy boy.

After seeing them at Gorilla, wouldn’t be surprised if he stayed with Foals. He’s main backing vocalist now and very much not hidden in the background like a touring musician (none band). Fitted in perfectly too! 

10 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Ooh would ye get Mr Jass liking music. :P I agree they never seem to be around. Missed them by a day or two in New York so was gutted. Would be good to see them on the farm although I have no idea what they are like live. 

See, I do sometimes like music...

Saw them when the first couple of albums were out, although must have been 15-20 years ago. Not really followed them much since, although I did stumble across an album of theirs a couple of years back and thought it was decent. Would happily see them on the Farm just for the debut stuff.

13 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Lots of thoughts. Great band. They always seem to be touring in Europe around Glastonbury but never stop by the farm. I swear they must be allergic to Fresians or something

I've only just got into them, can't believe I've missed out all this time. Hooked already, shame about your Glasto observations though!

13 hours ago, Olshansky said:

Lamb have a new record this spring.  Lou and Andy are usually at the fest in some context so I'm hoping for a proper lamb set on the Avalon stage again 

would love this - they were ace last time.

14 hours ago, Olshansky said:

Lamb have a new record this spring.  Lou and Andy are usually at the fest in some context so I'm hoping for a proper lamb set on the Avalon stage again 

They've popped up to play Brighton soon, may well stretch to that...