2019 Possibilities (Non Pyramid Headliner)

Doug85

• 2 weeks later...

Friend of mine recently got a job working at some kind big name company that manages and/or organises tours.  He says they said they did some work in regards to Pink at Glastonbury

Edit: but we all know what these kinds of things are like. All the salt at the ready.

Edited by mf_2005
*apparently*

On 1/31/2019 at 2:13 PM, AS35DF said:

Anyone think Gerry Cinnamon or George Ezra would be likely for performing?

Or anyone like Jess Glynne, Dua Lipa, Mabel, Zara Larsson, Clean Bandit, Camelphat, MK, FISHER, etc etc etc... ??

I really hope Gerry Cinnamon is not playing, 90% of his fans seem like total bams and he just encourages them.

5 hours ago, Livvy13 said:

What's the likelihood of Sigrid playing at some point over the weekend? Debating whether to get tickets for her tour or just catch her there.

Nailed on imo. Lovely set on the Park in 2017 but with the album out in March, I'd say she's almost certain to propel further up the line up. mid JP or Other, I'd imagine.

13 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Stereophonics are playing Eden Project on 20th June. Could they make an appearance at GF? I'd be very happy, and my Glasto-virgin brother would implode.  

Dunno where they'd fit these days - they're certainly not a headline proposition anymore and I doubt they would accept anything lower than sub.