2019 Possibilities (Non Pyramid Headliner)

Doug85

Oooh, if they waste a Park headlining spot with that fraudulent pile of graverobbing mediocrity, I’ll be livid. I can put up with them stinking up the Pyramid early doors, but a prime piece of Park action with that? I fucking hope not.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Oooh, if they waste a Park headlining spot with that fraudulent pile of graverobbing mediocrity, I’ll be livid. I can put up with them stinking up the Pyramid early doors, but a prime piece of Park action with that? I fucking hope not.

Good rant, well balanced and accurate.

3 hours ago, Mardy said:

This is precisely the sort of content I come here for. Well played.

Could be Noel > Macca then. I know Noel has been doing loads of smaller festivals recently but I think his stock is still pretty high so that's a really strong double header. Noel covering All You Need is Love before Macca walks out to Hard Day's Night could be pretty mega.

20 minutes ago, jparx said:

Could be Noel > Macca then. I know Noel has been doing loads of smaller festivals recently but I think his stock is still pretty high so that's a really strong double header. Noel covering All You Need is Love before Macca walks out to Hard Day's Night could be pretty mega.

I could dig it. 

Chances are he’d join Macca on stage at some point too.

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Chances are he’d join Macca on stage at some point too.

Two Gallaghers subbing on different nights to me sounds like a fucking terrible idea, but the silver lining here is surely the look on Liam's face when his beloved bro gets to join Macca on stage and he doesn't...

Edited by Sasperella

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

Two Gallaghers subbing on different nights to me sounds fucking terrible, but the silver lining here is surely the look on Liam's face when his beloved bro gets to join Macca on stage and he doesn't....

Didn't Liam once hilariously claim to be John Lennon reincarnated? If the above happens he'll probably play the How Do You Sleep schtick.

Just now, eFestivals said:

not sure Noel has an inflated ego. Despite being one of the biggest record sellers he's been playing rather minor shows. 

That's not normally how it goes for the biggest egos.

He’s said himself that feels he has nothing to prove anymore. Think he’s happy doing his own thing these days.

I probably wouldn’t see both and am much more likely to see Noel than Liam.

I'm happy with Noel as a sub but Liam is overkill. He played the last festival ffs. Noel subbing Macca would be really cool, but Liam also a sub...as I said the other day - imagine the lineup poster? It just looks silly. Wonderwall and Live Forever back to back days, probably even at the same time, on the same stage? Meh. Sack off Liam for Gambino or LDR, then we're talking. 

Gambino/LDR > Stormzy

Noel > Macca

Chris > The Cure