5 hours ago, tobydlb said:

going back to if the streets are big enough to sub debate. Look at courteeners, they barely have more monthly listeners on spotify than the streets and they subbed last year

spotify numbers don’t really mean much, courteeners is more suited for the RandL audience and if they go off of spotify numbers then Lil Pump would of headlined last year

12 hours ago, tobydlb said:

going back to if the streets are big enough to sub debate. Look at courteeners, they barely have more monthly listeners on spotify than the streets and they subbed last year

Spotify doesn't mean anything, it's easy to open an app and just play a record a few times, it costs more to buy their music and pay to see them.

Catfish (main)

Idles (main)

Cardi B (r1)

You Me At Six (main)

Parkway Drive (main)

Miles Kane (r1)

Thrice (the pit)

slowthai (r1)

Fever 333 (main)

The Story So Far (lockup)

Tom Walker (r1)

AJ Tracey (r1)

Fisher (dance)

Sub Focus (dance)

Hands Like Houses (pit)

Circa Waves (r1)

Feeder (festival republic)

Daughters (festival republic)

- Catfish (main) 

- Circa Waves (R1)

- IDLES (main) 

- Rosalía (Dance) 

- Octavian (1Xtra) 

- slowthai (r1)

- Alice Merton (FR) 

- Bang Bang Romeo (R1)

- YMAS (main)

- Sam Fender (R1) 

- Fever 333 (main) 

- Miles Kane (r1)

- Frank Turner (pit) 

- SWMRS (pit)

- Turnstile (lock-up) 

- Cardi B (radio 1) 

27 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Hoping For 

Vampire Weekend 

Catfish & Bottlemen 

Gang Of Youths 

Skepta 

Tyler the creator 

How likely are these guys?

Tyler is still banned from the UK so no chance there but the rest are feasible but doubt you'll get all of them, 2 at most as they're all pushing for a sub spot, apart from gang of youths

Would love to see these show up

The Prodigy (Sub To Foo Fighters), Chase & Status (R1 Headliners), Massive Attack (R1 Headliners), Enter Shikari (R1 Headliner/3rd down to Foo Fighters) Run The Jewels (R1 headliner /3rd Down) Catfish & The Bottlemen (R1 headliner/3rd Down) Alkaline Trio (Lock Up headliner)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Would love to see these show up

The Prodigy (Sub To Foo Fighters), Chase & Status (R1 Headliners), Massive Attack (R1 Headliners), Enter Shikari (R1 Headliner/3rd down to Foo Fighters) Run The Jewels (R1 headliner /3rd Down) Catfish & The Bottlemen (R1 headliner/3rd Down) Alkaline Trio (Lock Up headliner)

no chance Catfish will play 3rd down, maybe in the tent against Post Malone but still very unlikely not to sub.

Catfish & The Bottlemen (Main)

Vampire Weekend (Main)

Gucci Gang (Main)

Idles (LU)

Skepta (Main) 

A$AP ROCKY (R1)

You Me At Six (main)

Ski Mask The Slump God (R1)

Chris Lorenzo (Dance ) 

Miles Kane (R1)

Cage The Elephant (Main)

Denzel Curry (Xtra)

Fever 333 (Pit)

Mungo's Hi Fi (dance) 

21 Savage (R1)

Fisher (dance)

Sub Focus (dance)

Circa Waves (r1)

Feeder (festival republic)

Lewis Del Mar (festival republic)

14 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

I don't think there big enough to sub, really think they would go down well in the tent 

they're new single is doing really well and seeing as they headlined board masters last year RandL sub and boardmasters headliner are usually similarly sized size

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I think they’re too big even to sub, personally.

Under the 1975 I think would be a good slot for them if tdcc don't play (probably too big of a slot for tdcc i think) probably a bit big to play under the cohead

@Alex Winstone i'd love to see them in the tent, but its just not going to happen, no way. oh and Bastille is already Foos sub to your previous comment.

Edited by gfa

1 minute ago, gfa said:

Under the 1975 I think would be a good slot for them if tdcc don't play (probably too big of a slot for tdcc i think) probably a bit big to play under the cohead

@Alex Winstone i'd love to see them in the tent, but its just not going to happen, no way.

They headlined GSS last year - which is usually R+L headliners - and are rumoured to be headlining TRNSMT this summer. And it’s not that they’re bigger in Glasgow either. Seems like they don’t really have to take non-headline slots nowadays in the UK.